General Rules, Terms & Conditions
The Allergy Blog Awards UK were formulated to recognise allergy bloggers and their achievements through blogging.
The awards ceremony is held annually in central Manchester with a mix of Bloggers and Brands attending.
Can I Enter In More Than One Category?
Yes, you can enter two categories which most fit your allergy blog.
Allergy Blog Awards UK cannot accept responsibility for checking all entrants have submitted into the correct category. It is your responsible to enter your Blog into the appropriate category.
Entries and Nominations: 1st August 2016 – 16th September 2016
Public Vote: 1st October 2016 – 30th November 2016
Finalists Announced: December 2017
Expert Judging Period: January 2017
Awards Evening and Winners Announced: February 2017
The Rules of Entry:
– The blog must be live at the time of entry
– The blogger must be over the age of 18 years of age
– The Allergy Blog Awards UK are an industry professional Blog Awards. We take your Blog recognition seriously
– The Awards are open to anyone that writes a blog – whether it is for enjoyment/personal development, as part of your job, to improve the visibility of your company or as a professional blogger
– Two entries can be made per Blog choosing from two different categories. You may also nominate your favourite UK allergy blogs owned by the same author or on behalf of an organisation that you Blog for with their permission
– Please note, you do not need to nominate your own Blog or gain votes for nomination
– The Awards are FREE to enter and FREE for finalists to attend
– All entries made must be a UK or Republic of Irelnad resident or UK or Republic of Ireland registered organisation (n.b. currently based in England, Scotland, Wales, Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland). International candidates will be disregarded
– Text blogs, picture blogs and video blogs can all enter the Allergy Blog Awards UK
– The Allergy Blog Awards UK Team reserve the right to publish excerpts and showcase screen shots of entered blogs in relation to the awards
– All entered Blogs will be shortlisted initially by a public vote
– After the Public Vote, the shortlisted blogs will be judged by a panel of respected experts in each industry category
– x5 Shortlisted blogs will be Judged by the professional panel out of the 9 categories
– Each shortlisted candidate will receive one free ticket to attend the Awards
– Non entered/non finalists and other industry bloggers may attend the Awards, tickets will be chargeable
– The judges reserve the right to disqualify entries that contain offensive material and reserve the right to modify entries that in their view are entered in an unfitting industry category
– We hope that all shortlisted bloggers attend the Awards ceremony and you may purchase tickets to bring a friend or family member with you
– The Allergy Blog Awards UK team and judges’ decision is final
– All blog entries submitted must be legal
The Public Vote:
– You may vote for any blog in each of the categories
– Voters will be able to vote off any mobile device or desktop
– Recognised as the UK’s best allergy Blog
– Prestigous award and badge image for you to display